Talk:Russian battleship Slava/GA1
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS):
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
This article looks great, and so I am passing it to GA status. The only suggestion I would have at this point, before A-class or FAC, would be to explain why she had a greater displacement and draft than as designed, in the first paragraph of the Description section. Nice work! Dana boomer (talk) 21:50, 20 February 2010 (UTC)