- "The airport has a 880-by-30-meter (2,890 by 98 ft) asphalt runway aligned 15–33." What is meant by " aligned 15-33?
- Source needed for destination table.♦ Dr. ☠ Blofeld 12:06, 3 April 2013 (UTC)
- Check the coordinates, I see just a road by water on google street view. I corrected them, don't worry.♦ Dr. ☠ Blofeld 16:56, 3 April 2013 (UTC)
Arsenikk seems to have disappeared suddenly, so this'll have to be closed. Wizardman 17:52, 17 May 2013 (UTC)
Well, I'm going to pass it, they're very minor points, which I hope he'll address when he decides to return. I've told him not to nominate articles again if he knows he is going to be absent for a prolonged period, but something might have cropped up which he hadn't anticipated..
- Is it reasonably well written?
- A. Prose quality:
- B. MoS compliance:
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- A. References to sources:
- B. Citation of reliable sources where necessary:
- C. No original research:
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail:
Passed as a GA, but I want to see these minor issues settled once Arsenikk returns.♦ Dr. ☠ Blofeld 14:26, 2 June 2013 (UTC)