|WikiProject Film||(Rated Redirect-class)|
|WikiProject Fictional characters||(Rated Redirect-class)|
I just watched the movie twice, and there's no evidence whatsoever that Sao Feng or his crew is anything supernatural.
According to IMDB Yun-Fat Chow will be cast as Sao Feng.
- File:Saofeng.jpg Check this out... It was claimed that it was taken by a fans of Chow during her trip to America... Chrisyu357 07:44, 10 July 2006 (UTC)
I agree. The only thing that qualitfies supernatural is that the bathers had mushrooms on themselves. --188.8.131.52 01:16, 1 June 2007 (UTC)
This should be moved to Captain Sao Feng
Agree? This is the correct name. 184.108.40.206 06:13, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- Nevermind, this is wrong. Please remove the merge from and merge to information. All the articles are created without titles in wikipedia. 220.127.116.11 06:16, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
Regarding the comment that Sao Feng translates to "demonic" in Mandarin: According to my partner (whose first language is mandarin) these two words are meaningless together. According to a Chinese movie website, the character's name is Shao Feng. This is a normal Chinese name, but has no meaning - just a name. Obviously we will have to wait for official confirmation on the character's name, but as for the translation of "Sao Feng", I would like to question how this meaning came about. p.s. this is my first contribution to wikipedia and i have no idea if i have edited in the correct area. please excuse me :-)
- Sao Feng do not have any relationship with demonic, it is a Mandarin pharse meaning nothing. It's just a name. 18.104.22.168 07:03, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
I recommend that this article be merged with Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End or deleted. This doesn't warrant it's own article and if the story behind the character isn't cited then the main body of the article is based on rumor.--DavidFuzznut 09:44, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
Cutlass? in this picture he is definitely not holding a cutlass. Looks like a dao. It could be just for the picture, so, maybe we should wait until the movie comes out to see if that part of the table needs changing. Ladysway1985 20:09, 21 January 2007 (UTC)
- You sure it's a dao? It could be a jian. Therequiembellishere 01:30, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
- nvm, there's no way that's a jian. Therequiembellishere 00:01, 3 June 2007 (UTC)
i think we should switch it from the disam page to the actul sword page, wouldn't that make more sence since, well, it's talking about the sword?--Cody6 03:49, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
That "25 may" phrase looks horrible. It would be nice to cut down the pic so that phrase doesn't appear Belem tower 12:30, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
Is Sao or Feng an oriental or Asian title? The rest of the lords all have their name and a title, and only Elizabeth uses her full name. (Sparrow isnt Jack's actual surname - just a note). So, is one of his "names" actually a title?
- "Sao Feng" means "Howling Wind".Therequiembellishere 01:47, 1 June 2007 (UTC)
I believe the real reason for why he suspected a trap was when one of his crewmate's tatoos started to melt, he suspects that the steam is too much and, if knowing his own men, suspects it was an ambush.