Talk:Standing Up in the Milky Way/GA1
- Per WP:RS/IMDB, you should probably replace those cites to it, maybe to something like the episode's credits
- Two DAB links that need fixing: Enterprise and National Geographic
- After you've introduced Neil deGrasse Tyson, all following mentions of him should be just "Tyson"
- I think you should mention the episode's ratings in the reception section
- "and ready for shipment on June 29, 2014." -> "and is scheduled to be released on June 29, 2014" sounds better
- You should mention Nicholson's 8.5 grade
- "Positive review was also given by Slate journalist Phil Plait" Shouldn't there be an "a" before "Positive review"?