|WikiProject Computing, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of computers, computing, and information technology on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.This article is within the scope of |
||This article has been rated as Start-Class on the project's quality scale.|
||This article has been rated as Low-importance on the project's importance scale.|
||This article is supported by Computer hardware task force (marked as Low-importance).
||This article is supported by WikiProject Computer Security (marked as Mid-importance).
|Things you can help WikiProject Computer Security with:|
- Answer question about Same-origin_policy
- Review importance and quality of existing articles
- Identify categories related to Computer Security
- Tag related articles
- Identify articles for creation (see also: Article requests)
- Identify articles for improvement
- Create the Project Navigation Box including lists of adopted articles, requested articles, reviewed articles, etc.
- Find editors who have shown interest in this subject and ask them to take a look here.