- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.
No consensus to move. Vegaswikian (talk) 05:15, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
Sylvia Molloy → Sylvia Clark Molloy – This article deals with the English painter known as Sylvia Clark Molloy. The middle name is necessary in the title to differentiate her from the influential 20th Century Argentine novelist, Sylvia Molloy. A failure to make this change will cause confusion for researchers and students of literature who are seeking information on the Argentine writer. 06:25, 17 October 2011 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Cornjulia (talk • contribs)
- Comment – I'd support if there were an article on the other Silvia Molloy, but lacking that there's no issue worth fixing. Dicklyon (talk) 02:57, 18 October 2011 (UTC)
- Comment – I plan to fix that oversight within the next month. I stumbled onto this problem precisely because I was looking up the latest book by the Argentine author. She's published critical works in English as well, and is important enough to include. Cornjulia —Preceding undated comment added 04:00, 18 October 2011 (UTC).
- Well you don't need an RM discussion to get there. Simply move the current article when you're ready to make the new one. Dicklyon (talk) 04:32, 18 October 2011 (UTC)
- Comment- As the existing article aleady has links to it, I will watch the article page and update them after the change; conversely, there are articles that mention the Argentine author which should be edited to link once her article exists. When you're ready, agree that moving this to include her middle name seems like the best option to plan. Dru of Id (talk) 08:36, 18 October 2011 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.