Talk:The Plateau (Fringe)/GA1
- Since both sentences in the third paragraph use the same reference, you should put the reference at the end of the paragraph.
- "...for those 18-49" Sounds a bit awkward. You can change it to "for those between ages 18 and 49," for example.
- "A.V. Club" should be "The A.V. Club."
- "Noel Murray graded the episode with a rare A" "Rare" sounds a bit Original Research-y to me.
- "demonstrated how the mystery-of-the-week format can still be compelling: by taking everything familiar and applying a stark new layer of paint". Put punctuation before the second quotation mark.
- "SFScope contributor Sarah Stegall thought the episode similar to Flowers for Algernon," Add "was" after "episode."
- Since Michael Eklund has already been mentioned by his full name once, you should mention him by his last name each other time.
- "spindly, intense, and nicely chilling". Again, punctuation before quote.
- Fixed per your suggestions. The "rare" comment tied into his review, but I just removed it anyway, since it would have been too complicated to explain in the reception section. Thanks for the review! :) Ruby2010 comment! 19:57, 16 June 2011 (UTC)