From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Computing / Hardware||(Rated Stub-class)|
Added neutrality tag
This article sounds like advertising copy and not an encyclopedia article. It needs to be completely rewritten from an NPOV viewpoint. I have added the neutrality tag to it. DQweny (talk) 11:18, 15 October 2009 (UTC)
- Hi. I've been working on a series of pages for the ThinkPad and IdeaPad product lines for a while now and have recently begun a draft of the ThinkCentre A Series desktops. I saw the neutrality tag and got a page ready to replace the content here. I'm going to be uploading it in a while and will appreciate a review and any editors letting me know if the new page is an improvement over the old one.
- Trevor coelho (talk) 05:41, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
- UPDATE - As indicated, I've updated the ThinkCentre page, and I'm putting a detailed description of the changes here.
- Changed the content on the ThinkCentre page and rewritten everything before the Features section.
- Used press releases from Lenovo and IBM as sources of reference.
- Removed as much of the marketing speak from the writing as possible.
- Removed the dead links from the External Links section.
- Retained the Features section because I don't have much information on it at the moment. I will, however, see if I can support the content in the section with relevant links or rewrite it as applicable.
- Any feedback on the changes I've made would be welcome.
- Trevor coelho (talk) 06:32, 22 September 2011 (UTC)