Talk:Voliminal: Inside the Nine/GA1
- "songs on the band's third studio album" - I'd prefer to use the actual album title here, so readers don't have to click the link.
- Um... ref 1 publisher doesn't seem to be Musicbox?
- Ref 2: Billboard needs italics and you don't need the News and Reviews thing.
- What makes http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/12/10/133514.php, http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/dvd-reviews/dvd-review-slipknots-voliminal-inside-the-nine.php, or http://www.tunelabmusic.com/reviews/reviewid98.php "professional" reviews?
- "Crahan reportedly watched and analysed all of the footage recorded for the DVD" - reportedly? He did or he didn't...
- "However in contrast to Disasterpeices this DVD was intended..." - can you throw some commas in here...
- "Throughout the movie whenever the band members appear unmasked, their faces are blurred, where as on the second disc, during the interviews, they are completely revealed" - I'd have thought that would belong more in the first section...
- "Dawn called the DVD "an audible treat for thrash and speed metal fans", he went on to compliment.." - Dawn is the guy's name? The "he" needs clarifcation.
- "Ultimate Guitar called the DVD..." - should it have italics?
- Same for Blogcritics... check all the reception section for that.
And yeah, that's about it... leave me a note when you're done. Cheers. —Giggy 12:46, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- I think I got 'em all. Thanks! 16:47, 6 August 2008 (UTC)