|WikiProject Comics / Marvel||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Fictional characters||(Rated C-class)|
Agents of Atlas
I'm adding a little more detail about this back into the article, for the following reasons:
- The first two issues published (as well as the pre-series hype) make it clear that the Yellow Claw will be playing a major role in this series.
- The writer has stated that he intends to reveal a little more detail about the Claw's background and motives.
- It's his most major appearance in quite some time, as far as I can tell.
I'd agree that this shouldn't be a heading of its own - it should be a subheading under the biography section, I think - so I'll restructure that bit accordingly. --Mrph 21:37, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
I haven't read these stories, so I'm a little unclear - is this version now owned by Marvel in some way, or is it an equivalent from an entirely different company? If it's the latter, might be worth moving it to a different part of the page, out of the biography? --Mrph 21:42, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
- Since The Yellow Claw is often referred to in this article and in stories as "The Claw," it's necessary to clarify that he is not to be confused with the historically significant character called simply The Claw. I've made a couple of small additions to the sentence to lessen confusion -- Tenebrae 00:16, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
Please make sure there are no wikilinks to the word "khan", because there is no such article. It is a disambiguation page, and you want to send your reader to an appropriate article. You can take your pick:
- [[Khan (title)|khan]] will send the reader to an article about the title of "khan".
- [[Khan (comics)|khan]] will send the reader to a discussion of "khan" as relates to a Marvel Comics character.
Any entry of [[khan]] will be changed by someone upholding the Wikipedia guide that says in-text wikilinks shouldn't link to disaambiguation pages. Thanks. --AnnaFrance (talk) 00:34, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- AnnaFrance and I collaborated and worked out the kinks and confusion, here and on the Agents of Atlas page. All is good. -- Tenebrae (talk) 02:26, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
C-Class rated for Comics Project
As this B-Class article has yet to receive a review, it has been rated as C-Class. If you disagree and would like to request an assesment, please visit Wikipedia:WikiProject_Comics/Assessment#Requesting_an_assessment and list the article. Hiding T 14:56, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
File:The screemies.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
An image used in this article, File:The screemies.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion for the following reason: Wikipedia files with no non-free use rationale as of 20 June 2012
Don't panic; you should have time to contest the deletion (although please review deletion guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
To take part in any discussion, or to review a more detailed deletion rationale please visit the relevant image page (File:The screemies.jpg)