From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Talpa may refer to:
- Talpa, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Talpa, Teleorman, a commune in Teleorman County, Romania
- Talpa, a village in Cândeşti Commune, Botoşani County, Romania
- Talpa, a village in Bârgăuani Commune, Neamţ County, Romania
- Talpa, New Mexico, a village in Taos County, New Mexico
- Talpa, Texas, a village in Texas
- Talpa de Allende, a city in Jalisco, Mexico
- Talpa (genus), a genus of mole
- Talpa (Ronin Warriors), a character from the anime Ronin Warriors
- Tien (TV channel), a television channel in the Netherlands formerly known as Talpa
- Talpa (film), a 1956 Mexican film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Talpa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.