Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tamala may refer to:
- Evie Tamala (b. 1969), Indonesian dangdut singer-songwriter
- Tamala Edwards (b. 1971), American television news anchor and reporter
- Tamala Jones (b. 1974), American actress
- Tamala Krishna Goswami (1946–2002), served on International Society for Krishna Consciousness's Governing Body Commission
- Tamala (inhabited locality), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Tamala Park, Western Australia, unpopulated locality within the City of Wanneroo in Perth, Western Australia
- Tamala, a taxonomical synonym for Persea, a genus of evergreen trees
- Tamala limestone, eolianite limestone deposits on the western coastline of Western Australia
- Tamala 2010: A Punk Cat in Space, a Japanese anime feature film.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.