From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tamarisk is a common name for plants in the genus Tamarix, also referred to as saltcedar
Tamarisk may also refer to:
- The colour Tamarisk (colour) named after the colour of Tamarix flowers
- Tamarisk (East Lansing, Michigan) is a neighborhood in East Lansing, Michigan
- Tamarisk (Isles of Scilly) British royal residence
- Tamarisk (horse) racehorse that was named European Champion Sprinter in 1998
- Operation Tamarisk, a Cold War espionage operation
- Tamarisk jird, a rodent native to Central Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamarisk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.