From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tambora may refer to:
- Tambora (drum), different types of percussion instruments
- Tambour (guitar technique) can also be spelled tambora
- Mount Tambora, a volcano on the Indonesian island of Sumbawa
- Tambora, Jakarta, a subdistrict of West Jakarta
- Tumbura, a town in South Sudan
- Tambour (disambiguation)
- Tanpura, an instrument used in Indian classical music for continuous production of consonating reference notes (tonic)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tambora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.