Tampa is a city on the west coast of the central part of the U.S. state of Florida.
Tampa may also refer to:
- Tampa, Western Australia, an abandoned town in the goldfields
- Tâmpa, Brașov, a mountain
- Tâmpa, a village in Băcia Commune, Hunedoara County
- Tâmpa, a village in Miercurea Nirajului, Mureș County
- Tâmpa River (disambiguation)
- Tampa, Colorado, an unincorporated community in the north central portion of the U.S. state of Colorado
- Tampa, Kansas, a small town near the center of the U.S. state of Kansas
- New Tampa, a neighborhood within the city limits of Tampa, Florida
- Tampa Bay, a body of water on the west coast of Florida at the center of the Tampa Bay Area
- Tampa Bay Area, the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida, Metropolitan Statistical Area, often referred to simply as "Tampa Bay"
- Tampa Overlook, a neighborhood within the city limits of Tampa, Florida
- West Tampa, a neighborhood within the city limits of Tampa, Florida which was an independent city until 1925
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League
- Tampa Bay Lightning of the National Hockey League
- Tampa Bay Rays of Major League Baseball
- Tampa (LACMTA station), an Orange Line station operated by the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- MV Tampa, a Norwegian cargo ship
- TAMPA Cargo (Transportes Aéreos Mercantiles Panamericanos S.A.), a cargo airline based in Medellín, Colombia
- Tampa (novel), a novel by Alissa Nutting published in 2013
- Battle of Tampa, an American Civil War battle
- Tampa affair, an Australian political controversy and diplomatic dispute involving the MV Tampa in 2001
- University of Tampa, a private college located on the grounds of the old Tampa Bay Hotel near downtown Tampa
- Tampa (moth), a genus of moths in the family Pyralidae
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tampa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.