From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tanger is the French spelling of Tangier, a city in Morocco. It may also refer to:
- Helen Tanger (born 1978), Dutch Olympic rower
- Stanley Tanger (1923–2010), U.S. businessman and philanthropist
- Louise Arnold Tanger Arboretum, U.S. arboretum in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Tanger Family Bicentennial Garden, U.S. public garden in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Tanger-Med, Moroccan cargo port
- Tanger Outlets The Walk, U.S. open-air mall in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Tanger (river), German tributary to the Elbe
- Atletico Tanger, Moroccan football club
- IR Tanger, Moroccan football club
- Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, U.S. real estate company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.