Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tanis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tanis was the capital of the 21st and 22nd dynasties of ancient Egypt, and is now an archaeological temple site.
Tanis may also refer to:
- Tanis (podcast), a mystery horror podcast
- Tanis, Manche, a commune of Manche, France
- Tanis (see), a former bishopric now the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Halifax-Yarmouth
- Tanis, Wiltshire, a United Kingdom location
- Tanis Half-Elven, a character in the Dragonlance novels
- Tanis, a character in Star Trek: Voyager
- Tanis, a character in Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School
- Tanis, a fictional planet in Pandorum
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.