From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tanker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tanker may refer to:
- Tank crewman
- Tanker (ship), a ship designed to carry bulk liquids
- Tank car, a railroad freight car designed for carrying bulk liquids
- Tank truck, a heavy road vehicle designed for carrying bulk liquids
- Water tender, a firefighting vehicle used to carry large amounts of water to a fire
- Tanker (aircraft), an aircraft designed for in-flight refuelling
- Tanker 910, a specific aircraft used to drop water or retardant on fires in California
- Tanker Pacific, a Singapore-based shipping company.
- André Tanker (1941–2003), Trinidadian musician and composer
- Tanker (album), a 1988 album by Bailter Space
- Tanker boot, a laceless military boot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.