Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tanker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tanker may refer to:
- Tank crewman (US)
- Tanker (ship), a ship designed to carry bulk liquids
- Tank car, a railroad freight car designed for carrying bulk liquids
- Tank truck, a heavy road vehicle designed for carrying bulk liquids
- Water tender, a firefighting vehicle used to carry large amounts of water to a fire
- Tanker (aircraft), an aircraft designed for in-flight refueling
- Tanker 910, a specific aircraft used to drop water or retardant on fires in California
- Tanker Pacific, a Singapore-based shipping company.
- André Tanker (1941–2003), Trinidadian musician and composer
- Tanker (album), a 1988 album by Bailter Space
- Tanker boot, a laceless military boot
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.