Tannen's Magic Shop
Tannen's Magic Shop is the oldest operating magic shop in New York City. It was founded by Louis Tannen in 1925. The shop sponsors Tannen's Magic Camp, a summer camp for young magicians, held since 1974, Tannen's Magic Shop Jubilee convention, where the LOUIE award is given and Tannen's Magic School in New York City.
- Shapiro, Gary (August 13, 2004). "Magic Shop Moves Alongside Houdini Haunt". The New York Sun. New York City. Retrieved March 22, 2012.
Tannen's Magic shop, now New York's oldest operating magic store
- Trucco, Terry (October 25, 1990). "WHERE TO FIND IT; Hocus-Pocus Is Always in Stock". The New York Times. Retrieved March 22, 2012.
Tannen's, founded nearly 60 years ago by the magician Louis Tannen
- Respers, Lisa (October 16, 2000). "16-year-old magician learning the tricks of the trade Years of work pay off for Columbia youth". The Baltimore Sun. pp. 6.B. Retrieved March 23, 2012.
Tannen's Magic Camp, which is sponsored by Louis Tannen's Magic in Manhattan, N.Y., is well-known in the magic community
- "About Magic Camp". Tannen's Magic Camp. Retrieved 2017-12-29.
- Briggs, Tracy Wong (October 5, 1987). "HOCUS FOCUS". USA Today. pp. 01.D. Retrieved March 23, 2012.
Like magic, about 1,500 illusionists will appear at Lou Tannen's 25th Jubilee Fall Festival
- "Off to See a Wizard". The Washington Post. July 17, 2005. pp. D.08. Retrieved March 23, 2012.
but Tannen's magic school really exists
|This magic-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|