From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tannenberg may refer to
- Tannenberg, Saxony, a town in the district of Annaberg in the German state of Saxony
- The German name for the village of Stębark in the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, Poland
- Battle of Tannenberg (1410) or Battle of Grunwald
- Battle of Tannenberg (1914) in World War I
- Battle of Tannenberg Line in World War II, fought in 1944 in Estonia
- Tannenberg Memorial, commemorating the World War I battle
- Operation Tannenberg, codename of an extermination action directed at the Polish people during World War II
- Tannenbergbund, a far right German political society founded by the German Army general Erich Ludendorff in 1925
- Tannenberg (minelayer), a World War II era German minelayer converted from civilian vessel, see List of World War II ships
- Tannenberg (film), a 1932 Swiss-German War film
- David Tannenberg, a Moravian organ builder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tannenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.