From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tantrum can refer to several things, including:
|Look up tantrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A tantrum is an emotional outburst, otherwise known as a temper tantrum.
Film, TV and comics
- Tantrum, a graphic novel by Jules Feiffer
- Tantrum (Transformers), a character from the Transformers toy line
- Tantrum, the fictional energy drink from How I Met Your Mother episode "Duel Citizenship"
- Tantrum Entertainment
- Tantrum List of Static Shock characters
- Tantrum (Sri Lankan band), a Sri Lankan heavy metal band
- Tantrum (American band), a 1970s rock band, and also
- Tantrum (album), Tantrum's 1978 album
- Fitz and The Tantrums
- Thomas Tantrum
- Sylvie Lewis Tangos and Tantrums
- Bundle of Tantrums, an album by Jasmine Thompson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tantrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.