Tanu may refer to:
- Malietoa Tanumafili I (1879–1939), Samoan prince
- Tanu Nona (1902–1980), Australian pearler and politician
- Tanu Roy (born 1980), Indian actress and model
- Tanganyika African National Union (TANU)
- Tanu Forest Park, Gambia
- Tanu (Haida village), a village of the Haida people on Haida Gwaii, British Columbia, Canada
- Tanu, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Pseudophilautus tanu, a frog of the Rhacophoridae family
- Tanu, a character in the children's fantasy novel Fablehaven
- Tanu Weds Manu, a 2011 Indian romantic comedy film
- The Tanu, a race from the Saga of Pliocene Exile book series by Julian May
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.