Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up taps in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Taps" is a musical piece, played in the U.S. military during flag ceremonies and funerals.
Taps may also refer to:
- Taps (singer), full name Taps Mugadza, Zimbabwean singer songwriter known by the mononym
- Taps Miller (1915-????), American entertainer, trumpeter and vocalist
Films and television
- Taps (film), a 1981 film starring George C. Scott and Timothy Hutton
- Taps (2006 film), a short film starring Ben Kurland
TAPS may also stand for:
- Twin Anemia-Polycythemia Sequence (TAPS)
- Tarapur Atomic Power Station, Tarapur, Maharashtra, India
- The Atlantic Paranormal Society
- TAPS (buffer), a common buffer for biochemistry
- Terminal Application Processing System (TAPS), software product from Informatics General
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline System
- Trafficking and Prostitution Services
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
- Taps and dies, cutting tools used to create screw threads in solid substances
- Tap shoes or their metal noisemaking parts, used for tap dancing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taps.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.