From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up taps in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Taps" is a musical piece, played in the U.S. military during flag ceremonies and funerals.
Taps may also refer to:
- Taps (film), a 1981 film starring George C. Scott and Timothy Hutton
- Taps (2006 film), a short film starring Ben Kurland
- TAPS (buffer), a common buffer for biochemistry
- Taps and dies, cutting tools used to create screw threads in solid substances
- Tap shoes or their metal noisemaking parts, used for tap dancing
TAPS may also stand for:
- Twin Anemia-Polycythemia Sequence (TAPS)
- Tarapur Atomic Power Station, Tarapur, Maharashtra, India
- The Atlantic Paranormal Society
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline System
- Trafficking and Prostitution Services
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taps.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.