|Look up tapping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tapping is a guitar-playing technique.
Tapping may also refer to:
- Tapping of sap or resin from a tree, as in rubber tapping
- Telephone (wire)tapping
- Tapping or flapping, a change in the pronunciation of /t/ or /d/ in some types of English
- Tapping, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth
- Amanda Tapping, an English-born Canadian actress
- Tapping Therapy, also known as an Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Making threads in a hole, as in a nut, using taps
- Tapping of a blast furnace: opening the furnace at regular intervals
- Rapid touching of a point on a touchscreen
- Use of artificial lag to cheat in online games
- Tapping/untapping, terms in the game Magic: The Gathering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tapping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.