Tara Fela-Durotoye (born 6 March 1977) is a Nigerian makeup artist and lawyer. A pioneer in the bridal makeup profession in Nigeria, she launched the first bridal directory in 1999, set up international standard makeup studios and established the first makeup school in Nigeria.
She is the founder and CEO of House of Tara International and creator of the Tara Orekelewa Beauty range, Inspired Perfume and the H.I.P Beauty range.
Tara Fela-Durotoye was born at St. Nicholas Hospital, Lagos to John Ejegi Sagay, a commissioner at the Federal Civil Service, Nigeria and Felicia Omaghomi. The couple separated when she was eight months old; and being a polygamous home, she was brought up by her stepmother, Modupe Agnes Sagay. She started her education at Command Children School, Victoria Island and proceeded to Nigeria Navy Secondary School, Ojo, where she was a boarder. In form 5, she was made the Sanitary and Welfare Prefect. She graduated from the Lagos State University, with a degree in Law and proceeded to establish the House of Tara International.
- Ibukun Awosika, The Girl Entrepreneur
- ":: House of Tara | About Tara ::". houseoftara.com. Retrieved 2017-12-22.
- "Africagrowth Institute - It is our business to help your business". www.africagrowth.com. Retrieved 2017-12-22.
- "The 20 Young Power Women In Africa 2013". Forbes. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- Fela Durotoye
- Official Website of Visible Impact