Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tare or Tares may refer to:
- Tare (armour), a leg and groin protector used in a number of Japanese martial arts
- Tare (surname), a surname
- Tare (tufted grass), a genus of nine species of tufted grasses
- Tare, Rwanda
- Tare River, in Romania
- Tare sauce, a Japanese dipping sauce
- Tare weight, the weight of an empty vehicle or container
- Tares, Iran
- Vicia sativa a plant also known as the tare
- Parable of the Tares, a parable of Jesus
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.