|Look up Tarn or tarn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tarn may refer to:
- Tarn (lake), a mountain lake or pool formed in a cirque excavated by a glacier
- Tarn (river), a river in France
- Gorges du Tarn, a canyon along the course of the river
- Mount Tarn, a summit on the southern part of the Strait of Magellan, Chile
- Tarn Crag (disambiguation)
- Tarn (department), a département in the southwest of the country
- Tarn-et-Garonne, a département in the southwest of the country
- Marssac-sur-Tarn, a commune in the Tarn département
- Lisle-sur-Tarn, a commune in the Tarn département
- Tarn Oil Field, an oil field in Alaska, U.S.
- Tarn or Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- Tarn, California, a former settlement in Fresno County
People with the name
- William Woodthorpe Tarn (1869–1957), 20th century British historian and author
- Nathaniel Tarn (born 1928), British-American poet
- Maria Dyer née Tarn (1808–1846), British Protestant Christian missionary to the Chinese
- Tarn Adams (born 1978), American co-creator of Dwarf Fortress
- Tarne, a spider genus of the Salticidae family (jumping spiders)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.