From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
A Tatamibari puzzle is played on a rectangular grid with three different kinds of symbols in it: +, -. and |. The solver must partition the grid into rectangular or square regions according to the following rules:
- Every partition must contain exactly one symbol in it.
- A + symbol must be contained in a square.
- A | symbol must be contained in a rectangle with a greater height than width.
- A - symbol must be contained in a rectangle with a greater width than height.
- Four pieces may never share the same corner.
- "Tatamibari rules and example". Retrieved May 16, 2011.
|This puzzle/logic game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|