From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taverner may refer to:
- someone who owns tavern
- Taverner (opera), by Peter Maxwell Davies
- Taverner Research, Australian polling and market research company
- Taverner Consort and Players, period instrument ensemble, orchestra and chamber choir
People named Taverner include:
- John Taverner (c. 1490 – 1545), Renaissance English composer
- John Tavener (1944–2013), English composer
- Richard Taverner (1505–1575), author of a 16th-century translation of the Bible, Taverner's Bible.
- Percy A. Taverner (1875–1947), Canadian ornithologist
- Jason Taverner, the main character in Philip K. Dick's novel Flow My Tears, The Policeman Said
- William J. Taverner, American sex educator.
|Look up taverner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taverner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.