Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up taya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taya is a feminine given name and a surname, with various meanings, including 'perfectly formed', 'Princess' and "Goddess'. Notable people with the name include:
- Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya, Mauritanean leader
- Omar Katzelma Taya, a candidate in the Nigerien presidential election, 1993
- Taya Parker, American model, actress, and singer
- Taya Straton (1960–1996), Australian actress
- Taya Zinkin (1918–2003), English journalist and author
- Taya Renae Kyle, widow of Chris Kyle
- Taya Perry, member of Homemade Jamz Blues Band
- Taya Rikizo, Asakusa Opera singer and influence of Kenichi Enomoto
- Taya Smith, member of Australian worship band Hillsong UNITED
- Taya (Luo for "The Light"), a nickname associated with Kenyan association football club Gor Mahia
- Taya Valkyrie, a professional wrestler
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.