(Redirected from Teams)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Teams is the plural form of team.
TEAMS may also refer to:
- Tests of Engineering Aptitude, Mathematics, and Science (TEAMS), a competition sponsored by JETS
- TEAMS (cable system), a Kenyan initiative to link the country to the rest of the world through a submarine fibre optic cable.
- TEAMS, "The Consortium for the Teaching of the Middle Ages", originally a committee of the Medieval Academy of America
- Texas Educational Assessment of Minimum Skills (TEAMS), a standardized test used in Texas prior to 1990
- Microsoft Teams, a cloud platform for businesses and education.
- Team (disambiguation) (including senses of TEAM)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TEAMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.