From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Teams)
Teams is the plural form of team.
TEAMS may also refer to:
- Tests of Engineering Aptitude, Mathematics, and Science (TEAMS), a competition sponsored by JETS
- TEAMS (cable system), a Kenyan initiative to link the country to the rest of the world through a submarine fibre optic cable.
- TEAMS, "The Consortium for the Teaching of the Middle Ages", originally a committee of the Medieval Academy of America
- Texas Educational Assessment of Minimum Skills (TEAMS), a standardized test used in Texas prior to 1990
- Microsoft Teams, a cloud platform for buisnesses and education.
- Team (disambiguation) (including senses of TEAM)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TEAMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.