(Redirected from Teams)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Teams is the plural form of team.
TEAMS or teams may also refer to:
- Tests of Engineering Aptitude, Mathematics, and Science, a competition sponsored by Junior Engineering Technical Society
- TEAMS (cable system), a Kenyan fibre optic cable system
- TEAMS, "The Consortium for the Teaching of the Middle Ages", originally a committee of the Medieval Academy of America
- Texas Educational Assessment of Minimum Skills, a standardized test used in Texas prior to 1990
- Microsoft Teams, a computing platform for businesses and education
- Team (disambiguation) (including senses of TEAM)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TEAMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.