Technical Junior College University of Osaka Prefecture
This article has an unclear citation style. Learn how and when to remove this template message)(July 2012) (
|Location||Ikuno-ku, Osaka, Japan|
- 1949: The school's predecessor was founded.
- 1950: The junior college for mechanical engineering and electrical engineering was founded.
- 1951: The third academic department was set up.[full citation needed]
- 1964: Daytime courses at Neyagawa were discontinued.
- 1967: The Campus moved from Asahi-ku to Ikuno-ku.[full citation needed]
- 1983: The University ceased operations.
- Official website (in Japanese)