Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Technologist, while unrelated titles should be moved to Technologist (disambiguation).
|Look up technologist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Technologist may refer to:
- Applied Science Technologist, a Canadian professional title in engineering and applied science technology.
- Architectural technologist, a specialist in the technology fields of building, design and construction.
- Cardiovascular technologist, a health specialist who uses imaging technology to help diagnose cardiac and vascular ailments.
- Chemical technologist, a worker who provides technical support or services in chemical-related fields.
- Civic technologist, a specialist capable of satisfying societal needs by exploiting technologies.
- Educational technologist, a specialist in tools to enhance learning.
- Electrical technologist, a person whose knowledge lies between that of an electrical engineer and an electrical tradesperson.
- Engineering technologist, a specialist who implements technology within a field of engineering.
- Industrial technologist, a specialist in the management, operation, and maintenance of complex operation systems.
- Information technologist
- Medical technologist, a healthcare professional who performs diagnostic analysis on a variety of body fluids.
- Polysomnographic technologist, a health specialist who administers overnight polysomnograms.
- Professional technologist, a Canadian and Malaysian professional title in engineering and technology related fields.
- Radiologic technologist, a medical professional who applies doses of radiation for imaging and treatment.
- Surgical technologist, a health specialist who facilitates the conduct of invasive surgical procedures.
- Technologist (magazine), a European science magazine.