From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tegami in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Tegami (Haikei Jūgo no Kimi e)" (手紙〜拝啓 十五の君へ〜 Letter: Greetings to a 15 Year Old), Angela Aki's 8th single, released in 2008.
- "Tegami" (手紙), The Boom's 17th single, released in 1995.
- "Tegami / One Summer Time" (手紙), Bright's 2nd single.
- "Tegami: Shin'ai Naru Kodomo-tachi" (手紙〜親愛なる子供たちへ〜 Letter: To All the Loved Children), Ryoichi Higuchi's 15th single, released in 2008.
- "Tegami" (手紙), Hiromi Iwasaki's 59th single, released in 2004.
- "Tegami" (手紙), Ketsumeishi's 3rd single, released in 2001.
- "Tegami" (手紙), Kome Kome Club's 20th single, released in 1994.
- "Tegami" (手紙), Hanako Oku's 6th single, released in 2008.
- "Tegami" (手紙), a 1970 single by Saori Yuki.
- Tegami Bachi (テガミバチ Tegamibachi, lit. Letter Bee), a shōnen manga series by Hiroyuki Asada.
- Tegami (手紙), a 2003 novel by Keigo Higashino.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tegami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.