Tehuelche or Tehuelches may refer to:
- the Tehuelche people of Patagonia
- the Tehuelche language, the near-extinct language once spoken by the Tehuelche people, and now only by a few of them
- Tehuelche (motorcycle), produced in Argentina from 1957 to 1964
- IA 51 Tehuelche single engined light utility aircraft, developed in the late 1950s in Argentina
- El Tehuelche Airport, Chubut province, Argentina, served by two commercial airlines and base of the local flying club
- Tehuelches Department, Chubut Province, Argentina
- Villa Tehuelches, a village in Magallanes Province, Chile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tehuelche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.