Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tehuelche or Tehuelches may refer to:
- the Tehuelche people of Patagonia
- the Tehuelche language, the near-extinct language once spoken by the Tehuelche people, and now only by a few of them
- Tehuelche (motorcycle), produced in Argentina from 1957 to 1964
- IA 51 Tehuelche single engined light utility aircraft, developed in the late 1950s in Argentina
- El Tehuelche Airport, Chubut province, Argentina, served by two commercial airlines and base of the local flying club
- Tehuelches Department, Chubut Province, Argentina
- Villa Tehuelches, a village in Magallanes Province, Chile
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tehuelche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.