Teko is a 2019 Indian Bengali language drama directed by Abhimanyu Mukherjee and produced by Surinder Films. The film stars Ritwick Chakraborty and Srabanti Chatterjee in lead roles. The film will be released on 22 November 2019. The story is all about Alokesh is obsessed with his hair, but in a twist of fate, he goes bald after applying an oil that’s touted to boost hair growth. Life deals a double blow when his hair-obsessed fiancée, Mina, calls off their wedding after he reveals his bald scalp to her. He then sets out to seek revenge.
- Ritwick Chakraborty as Alokesh
- Srabanti Chatterjee as Mina
- Kanchan Mallick
- Sudeshna Roy
- Abhijeet Guha
- Manasi Sinha
- Buddhadeb Bhattacharya
- Aritro Dutta Banik
- Shreema Bhattacherjee
The trailer of the movie released on 19 October 2019.
- "What's the story of 'Teko'". The Times of India. 23 October 2019. Retrieved 17 May 2020.
- SpotboyE. "Teko: I'm comfortable with people comparing my film to Bala, says Teko director Abhimanyu Mukherjee". www.spotboye.com. Retrieved 24 October 2019.
- "Was Teko made before Bala and Ujda Chaman? - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 24 October 2019.