From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A telegraph hill is a hill or other natural elevation that is chosen as part of an optical telegraph system.
Telegraph Hill may also refer to:
- Telegraph Hill, a high point in the Haldon Hills, Devon
- Telegraph Hill, Dorset, a hill in the Dorset Downs
- Telegraph Hill in Claygate, a suburban village in Surrey
- Telegraph Hill, Barnet, in Childs Hill, a ward of the London Borough of Barnet
- Telegraph Hill, Lewisham, a conservation area, London
- Telegraph Hill, Hertfordshire, a nature reserve
- Telegraph Hill, Sussex, a prominent hill in West Sussex
- Telegraph Hill, San Francisco, a neighborhood in San Francisco, California
- Telegraph Hill (Hull, Massachusetts), a historic site in Plymouth County
- Telegraph Hill in Dorchester Heights, South Boston, Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.