From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A telegraph hill is a hill or other natural elevation that is chosen as part of an optical telegraph system.
Places named Telegraph Hill include:
- Telegraph Hill, on the A38 road in Devon
- Telegraph Hill, Dorset
- Telegraph Hill, Claygate, Claygate, Surrey
- Telegraph Hill, Barnet, London
- Telegraph Hill, Lewisham, London
- Telegraph Hill, Hertfordshire
- Potsdam Telegraphenberg, Potsdam
- United States
- Telegraph Hill, San Francisco, California
- Telegraph Hill (Hull, Massachusetts)
- Telegraph Hill in Dorchester Heights, South Boston, Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.