From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Telma may refer to:
- Telma Hopkins (b. 1948), American actress
- Telma Monteiro (b. 1985), Portuguese judoka
- Telma retarder, a frictionless electromagnetic braking system
- August & Telma, a singing duo from Iceland
- Neadysgonia telma, a moth of the Noctuidae family
- Telma (urban-type settlement), an urban locality (an urban-type settlement) in Irkutsk Oblast
- Telma, a company that is part of the Valeo group
- Telma (Telecom Malagasy), a malagasy telecommunication company
- Telmisartan, an antihypertensive sold under the brand name Telma in India
- A brand name in Israel owned by Unilever
- Telmar, a country in the fictional world of Narnia created by the Irish author C. S. Lewis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Telma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.