Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tempi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tempi may refer to:
- Tempo, plural tempi, the speed of a musical piece
- Tempi (municipality), a municipality in Larissa, Thessaly, Greece
- TEMPI syndrome, a novel orphan disease
- Palazzo Tempi, a palace in Florence, Tuscany, Italy
- Tempi / Matatabi, a 2009 double EP by Merzbow
- Tempo (disambiguation), other uses of tempo, some of which may be pluralised to tempi
- Tempy, a locality in Victoria, Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tempi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.