Template:NYCS service documentation
This template is used to create documentation for templates contained in Wikipedia:WikiProject New York City Public Transportation/New York City Subway/Services and lines.
The parameters of the template are:
- "line" - rail line the template refers to
- "tracks" - trackage the template refers to (e.g. local, express, all) (optional, not needed if the answer is "all")
- "north" - northern limits of the template (optional if "only" is there)
- "south" - southern limits of the template (optional if "only" is there)
- "only" - if the template refers to one location only (optional if "north" and "south" are there)
- "stations" - stations for which the template applies (optional)
- "exclude" - to show the "exclude" parameter; value will be the name of the service (e.g. 4, B) (optional)
- "complex" – If the station is a station complex, then all of the above parameters will be excluded, except the "exclude" parameter.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:NYCS service documentation/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.