|This work is copyrighted or licensed by the European Space Agency and released via the ESA Multimedia Gallery or the ESA Portal. According to the ESA Multimedia Gallery copyright notice it is provided free of charge for educational or informational purposes. It is believed that low-resolution copies of this image:
- taken directly from the ESA Multimedia Gallery,
- to illustrate the object, event, or time and place in question,
- where the image does not include an identifiable person unless permission has been granted by the individual,
- where the image is unrepeatable, i.e., a free image can not be created to replace it,
- on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation,
qualify as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content and Wikipedia:Copyrights.
Fair use //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Non-free_ESA_media