- Built Green, Working Green, Everyday, David L. Lawrence Convention Center, (2012)
- Pittsburgh Is “Emerald City” with Dozens of Energy-Efficient Buildings Phil Cynar ImaginePittsburgh.com (October 20, 2012)
- Growth with a Vision, John Conti Tribune-Review (October 27, 2012)
- Natural gas locked in the Marcellus Shale has companies rushing to cash in on possibilities Elwin Green, Post-Gazette (December 6, 2009)
- Pitt: Land leased for oil, gas up 322 percent, Associated Press via Google News (August 16, 2010)
- Chevron to Buy Atlas Energy for $4.3 Billion Thomas Kaplan, The New York Times (November 9, 2010)
- CONSOL Energy to Acquire Dominion's Appalachian E&P Business for $3.475 Billion In Cash PR Newswire (March 15, 2011)
|Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.