From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Google, Intel and Apple offices in Pittsburgh from CarnegieMellon.edu. as well as a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette feature
- Eaton Electronics headquarters
- McKesson Automation headquarters
- 1,600 tech firms from NPR's December 2010: "From Steel to Tech, Pittsburgh transforms itself"
- $20.7 billion in technology payrolls from Pittsburgh Tech Council's "About us".
- $18.2 billion to local economy from Pittsburgh Business Journal
- Silicon Valley is dying PS Magazine.
- Federal Cyber Defense from the National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance's "Contact Us" and CERT.org's 2011's "About Us".
- Federal Robotics from the National Robotics Engineering Center's "History"
|Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.