Template talk:Disclaimer header
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Inclusion of Other Disclaimers
Is there a reason other 'articles' (for lack of a better term) in Category:Wikipedia disclaimers (such as Wikipedia:Disturbing or upsetting content) are not included on this page? --YbborTalk 00:37, 2 July 2007 (UTC)
Proposed addition - Academic disclaimer
- I have a few issues with this change before I'll do it:
- Since the disclaimers are a very important part of the site, I'd like to see a consensus that this is a good change to make - posting this on the Village Pump should do the trick.
- The page you wish to add doesn't quite match the other disclaimers in format. Can you fix that, please?
- The disclaimer page in question isn't protected. All of the other disclaimers are indefinitely full-protected. I'll protect it if it is to be added to the template.
- While listing the disclaimers in alphabetical order would be nice, I would nonetheless argue for the general disclaimer to be placed first, as it is the most important. Risk and other later-alphabet disclaimers are also arguably more important, so I'm hesitant to change the order.
- Otherwise, this looks like a generally good idea :) Nihiltres( ) 14:26, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
- Run it past the Foundation's lawyer to see if we're going to get in trouble by adding it. --Carnildo 19:02, 5 October 2007 (UTC)