To be added?
- Phenotypic plasticity
- Genotype by environment interaction
- Genetic correlations (not yet at WP)
Make a distinction between classical aspects such as heritabiolity and molecular such as QTL?
--KimvdLinde 23:09, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
- Good suggestions. While I generally think filing requests and adding red links is a good idea, I don't think they belong in a template. Seeing that most of your suggestions are already in the genetic architecture template, and that this (QG) template already has overlap with Genarch and popgen templates, maybe it should be merged into the genarch one until there are actually a sufficient number of distinctly quantitative genetics topics - what do you think?
- And let's track the colour of this link: genetic correlation. - Samsara contrib talk 12:17, 12 February 2006 (UTC)
- I think you are right, as I see a substantial overlap with genarch. I agree also that GC should not yet been included. In the wider cotext, I think the whiole QG corner needs a serious overhaul, resulting in a smaller number of high quality articles. --KimvdLinde 18:30, 12 February 2006 (UTC)