From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Temu can refer to a number of things:
- Temu was the evening form of Ra, an ancient Egyptian god
- Temu is a Chagga Clan Name in Tanzania
- Temu (plant) an Indonesian common name for several plants in the family Zingiberaceae
- Temù is a commune in the province of Brescia
- Temu, an underground oven used in Tonga.
- Temu, a word in the Urhobo language meaning a substance or Person reaching a position or status.
- Naftali Temu, a Kenyan athlete
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Temu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.