From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tena may refer to:
- Tena, Cundinamarca, a municipality and town in Cundinamarca, Colombia
- Tena, Ecuador, capital of Ecuador's Napo Province
- Tena (woreda), a district in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Tena Negere, an Ethiopian long-distance runner
- Tanis Diena, an ancient Latvian sacred holiday
- Tena Valley, a valley located at the southern side of the Pyrenees
- Natalia Tena, an English actress and musician.
For TENA see TENA (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.