From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tendon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tendon may refer to:
- Tendon (or sinew), part of a structure or system that provides support and holds it together
- Tendon, Vosges, a commune in the Vosges département in France
- Tendon (meal), the use of tendons in cuisine in various cultures
- Tendon, the name of a kind of donburi (an abbreviation for Tenpura-Donburi)
- All pages beginning with "tendon"
- All pages with a title containing tendon
- Tenon, often misspelled or mispronounced as "tendon"
- Tend (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tendon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.