Teng Feng Fish Ball Museum
|Location||Tamsui, New Taipei, Taiwan|
The museum building is divided into two exhibition halls. The first exhibition hall is located on Tamsui Old Street consists of three floors. The second exhibition hall is located at where the Weixiang Fish Ball Shop used to be.
The museum displays the production and environmental impact of creating fish ball products. There are also a number of production equipment.
- "Tengfeng Fish Ball Museum". Government of New Taipei City. Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- "Teng Feng Fishball Museum :: NTPC Travel - Dining".
- roundTAIWANround. "Dengfeng Fish Ball Museum - roundTAIWANround". roundTAIWANround.
- EZTRUST. "Xtreme Taiwan".
- "Tengfeng Fish Ball Museum". Atlas Obscura.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Teng Feng Fish Ball Museum.|
|This article related to a museum in Taiwan (the Republic of China) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|