Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tense in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tense may refer to:
- Grammatical tense, a grammatical category expressing the time when a state or action denoted by a verb occurs
- Tense–aspect–mood, a set of grammatical categories frequently referred to as "tense" in traditional grammar
- Tenseness, a phonological quality frequently associated with vowels and occasionally with consonants
- Tense, a state of muscle contraction
- Tense (album), a 2014 album by South Korean pop duo TVXQ
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.