|Look up tense in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tense may refer to:
- Grammatical tense, a grammatical category expressing the time when a state or action denoted by a verb occurs
- Tense–aspect–mood, a set of grammatical categories frequently referred to as "tense" in traditional grammar
- Tenseness, a phonological quality frequently associated with vowels and occasionally with consonants
- Tense, a state of muscle contraction
- Tense (album), a 2014 studio album by South Korean pop duo TVXQ
Kinds of Tense
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.